Tuesday 21 April 2020

Roady presents: I Never Dreamed [Mixtape]


A.P. Roady's new eclectic selection of favourites -- specially, freshly made for you:

01. Ed Terry - Rock Your Baby
02. Shelly Fabares - Johnny  Angel
03. Tony Esposito - Pagaia
04. Roy Shirley - If I Did Know
05. Giovanni Cristiani - Dancing for Diletta
06. Chris Montez - Let's Dance
07. The Hues Corporation - Rock the boat
08. The Aquarians - Medusa parts 1 &  2
09. The Cookies - I Never Dreamed
10. Trovajoli - Il Sogno
11. Sahara Band - Habibi
12. Bo Diddley - Bo Diddley
13. Yoko Kanno - Nobuno's Groove  [APR edit]
14. Alisha Chinai & Vijay Benedict  - Zindagi Meri Dance Dance
15. Mutiny - Burning up
16. Millie Small - My Boy Lolipop
17. Ahmed Fakroun - Sahra


2 comments:

  1. Hello, can we exchange links? I've already added your blog to my blog list, if you want you can add mine to your blogroll please? https://kriteriaradial.blogspot.com/ THANKS YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I Never Dreamed" is such a dreamy song. One of my long time faves, excited to see what else is in Roady's mix. Thanks as always, hope quarantine isn't too terrible for the TH team.

    ReplyDelete