Tuesday 31 March 2020

Roady presents: Follow That Dream [60's Pop, Doo-Wop & R'n'b]


Here is A.P. Roady's new selection of 60's pop songs ! Silliness, heartaches, new dances and cheesy rhymes, all wraped up together on this C60 mixtape.

01 Freddy Canon - Pallisades Park
02 Neil Sedaka - Oh Carol
03 Johnny Otis - Willie And The Hand Jive
04 The Marcels - Give Me Back Your Love
05 Barry Mann - Who Put The Bomp (In The Bomp Bomp Bomp)
06 Jackie Wilson - Lonely Teardrops
07 Joanie Sommers - Johnny Get Angry
08 The Velvets - Tonight (Could Be the Night)
09 Monty & the Cyclones -  Summertime
10 Dion & The Belmonts - I Wonder Why
11 The Murmaids - Popsicles And Icicles
12 Johnny & the Huricanes - Red River Rock
13 Johnny Cymbal - Mr. Baseman
14 Eydie Gorme - Blame it on the Bossa Nova
15 Elvis Presley - Follow that Dream
16 Little Peggy March - I Will Follow Him
17 The Chiffons - One Fine Day
18 Chubby Checker - Limbo Rock
19 Emile Ford & Checkmates - Counting Teardrops
20 The Marcels - My Melancholy Baby
21 Lesley Gore - It's my Party
22 Chuck Jackson - Any Day Now
23 Woody Thorne - Teenager In Love
24 Buzz Clifford - Hey Mr. Clown
25 Little Willie John - My Love Is

3 comments:

  1. Not having any luck unzipping this one with various software. Might be me but I think the file is corrupted. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's working fine here with WinRar... Maybe try to download it again ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been having the same problem with the zip files on my Mac...

    ReplyDelete