Monday 10 February 2014

va -- Slow Dance [Tristes Humanistes Mixtape]


Here a new mixtape for Spring on it's way. Slow music and world pop as usual, selected for your pleasure.

Side A:
01 NANCY DUPREE - JAMES BROWN
02 PENNY & THE QUARTERS - YOU AND ME
03 DORIS DAY - KEEP SMILIN', KEEP LAUGHIN', BE HAPPY
04 THE TRUMPETERS - MILKY WHITE WAY
05 ALCEU VALENÇA & GERALDO AZEVEDO - MISTER MISTERIO
06 PEDRO SANTOS - DESENGANO DA VISTA
07 MOVIE STAR JUNKIES - SLOW DANCE
08 LUCIO BATTISTI - ENCORA TU
09 CHRIS BIANTORO & ORKES LOKANANTA - SIJOGO
10 RAMLAH ADON & CAT COMBO MUAR - HATI

Side B:
11 SUNARI RATCHASIMA - TUA KLAI CHAI YA LUEM
12 G/WIKWE MAN - PLAYS THE MOUTH BOW
13 FIKRET KIZILOK - GUZEL NE GUZEL OLMUSSEN
14 ÜMIT SANDALI - HERSEYDEN ÇOK SEVIYORUM
15 EDEN AHBEZ - MARKET PLACE
16 GUESS WHAT - THE EARTH IS BLUE
17 RENALDO AND THE LOAF - VITAMIN SONG
18 SOE SANDAR TUN
19 ALICE COLTRANE - YAMUNA TIRA VIHARI



ps: I thought I'd put a song from my band Guess What for once, since I'm leaving now for a month and a half supporting Mike Watt and the Missingmen on tour. If you happen to be on the way, come say hi. Dates.

11 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear your band! Thanks as always for the wonderful mixtape. Just what I needed this Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci pour une autre tres bonne playlist.
    Reminded me of this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmzPH2B9P3k

    Octave,
    d'HolySchpomone :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    I recorded two fantastics tapes from Kenya en ex-Zaïre. How can I share them on this site?
    I'v got minimum information about the titles.
    Thanks
    Diego

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diego,
    You can send them over to me and I can post them if I feel they could fit.
    Write here if you like: lukewarmcop@yahoo.fr
    Thanks much for your offer!
    Luke

    ReplyDelete
  5. We need more tristes humanistes!!
    Come back to earth!

    ReplyDelete
  6. a billion thanks for your amazing-blowmymind blog

    zgh

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! Merci Damien de deterrer un peu de chaleur dans cette tristesse estivale...

    Le "Ancora Tu" est bien mythique:

    "Hai gia mangiato, no?
    Ho fame anch'io
    e non soltanto di te..."

    ahah

    En attendant la prochaine avec impatience!

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm longing to listen to this but vlc file i download doesn't work on my computer. Any other ways of listening?
    Will B

    ReplyDelete
  9. really digging this one, espescially the mister misterio. I looked it up but the one on youtube sounds nothing like your track - what kind of version is this you have?
    best

    ReplyDelete